Prime-XI (CURRENCY:PXI) traded 7.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. In the last week, Prime-XI has traded 19.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Prime-XI has a total market cap of $16,942.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Prime-XI was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Prime-XI coin can now be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Aston (ATX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000424 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00016470 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded up 58.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001641 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Prime-XI (CRYPTO:PXI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 20th, 2014. Prime-XI’s total supply is 21,931,815 coins. Prime-XI’s official website is primexi.com. Prime-XI’s official Twitter account is @OfficialPXI and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Prime-XI Coin Trading
Prime-XI can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prime-XI directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Prime-XI should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Prime-XI using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Prime-XI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prime-XI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.