Pura (CURRENCY:PURA) traded up 5.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 10th. Pura has a market capitalization of $4.91 million and $74,687.00 worth of Pura was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pura coin can now be bought for about $0.0281 or 0.00000436 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Kucoin and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Pura has traded down 1.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Aston (ATX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015593 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 21.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00001250 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded up 27.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Pura is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 28th, 2017. Pura’s total supply is 181,591,641 coins and its circulating supply is 174,809,147 coins. Pura’s official website is mypura.io. Pura’s official Twitter account is @PuraSocial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Pura
Pura can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pura directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pura should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pura using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pura Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pura and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.