Qora (CURRENCY:QORA) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 10th. One Qora coin can currently be purchased for $0.33 or 0.00004860 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Qora has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Qora was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Qora has traded 14.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004275 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Qora Coin Profile
Qora (QORA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on March 19th, 2014. Qora’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins. Qora’s official website is qora.org. Qora’s official Twitter account is @qoracoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Qora’s official message board is forum.qora.tech.
Qora Coin Trading
Qora can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qora directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qora should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qora using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qora Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qora and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.