Quantum (CURRENCY:QAU) traded 14.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Quantum token can now be purchased for $0.0455 or 0.00000700 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Quantum has traded down 34.2% against the US dollar. Quantum has a market cap of $3.40 million and $0.00 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007937 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004051 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015515 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00148923 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.01 or 0.00250297 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $658.05 or 0.10289401 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011250 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Quantum was first traded on April 15th, 2017. Quantum’s total supply is 204,773,150 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,867,103 tokens. The official website for Quantum is www.quantumproject.org. Quantum’s official Twitter account is @QAUProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quantum is /r/quantumproject.
Quantum Token Trading
Quantum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatehub. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.