QubitCoin (CURRENCY:Q2C) traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on November 10th. QubitCoin has a market capitalization of $454,048.00 and approximately $42.00 worth of QubitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One QubitCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000021 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, QubitCoin has traded up 5.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007865 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004014 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015508 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007474 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00149243 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00250462 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $657.12 or 0.10222802 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011120 BTC.
QubitCoin Coin Profile
Q2C is a coin. Its launch date was October 13th, 2017. QubitCoin’s total supply is 336,344,967 coins. The Reddit community for QubitCoin is /r/qubitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for QubitCoin is qubitcoin.cc.
Buying and Selling QubitCoin
QubitCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QubitCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QubitCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QubitCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QubitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QubitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.