QunQun (CURRENCY:QUN) traded 3.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 10th. One QunQun token can now be purchased for $0.0074 or 0.00000114 BTC on major exchanges including BigONE, ZB.COM, Hotbit and OKEx. Over the last seven days, QunQun has traded down 2.3% against the US dollar. QunQun has a total market cap of $5.28 million and $139,279.00 worth of QunQun was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007904 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004018 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015456 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.61 or 0.00149232 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.18 or 0.00251429 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $658.48 or 0.10229503 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011277 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
QunQun’s launch date was January 5th, 2018. QunQun’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 717,025,793 tokens. QunQun’s official Twitter account is @qunqun_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. QunQun’s official message board is medium.com/@qunqun_io. QunQun’s official website is qunqun.io.
Buying and Selling QunQun
QunQun can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, OKEx, ZB.COM, BigONE and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QunQun directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QunQun should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QunQun using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QunQun Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QunQun and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.