Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 10th. Over the last week, Radium has traded up 0.9% against the US dollar. Radium has a total market cap of $4.71 million and approximately $16,537.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Radium coin can now be purchased for $1.32 or 0.00020558 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade, Bittrex, Upbit and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00061116 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0790 or 0.00001230 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003476 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00001100 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 49.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Radium (RADS) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on January 19th, 2016. Radium’s total supply is 3,567,631 coins and its circulating supply is 3,562,285 coins. Radium’s official Twitter account is @JJ12880 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Radium is radiumcore.org. Radium’s official message board is blog.radiumcore.org.
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Trade By Trade, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Radium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.