Red Pulse Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. During the last week, Red Pulse Phoenix has traded 5.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Red Pulse Phoenix has a total market cap of $21.52 million and $2.57 million worth of Red Pulse Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Red Pulse Phoenix token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0259 or 0.00000403 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Coinrail, Binance and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000752 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004896 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003327 BTC.
Red Pulse Phoenix Profile
PHX is a token. It launched on October 8th, 2017. Red Pulse Phoenix’s total supply is 1,362,278,592 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. Red Pulse Phoenix’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Red Pulse Phoenix is www.redpulse.com/landing. The Reddit community for Red Pulse Phoenix is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Red Pulse Phoenix
Red Pulse Phoenix can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bitbns, Kucoin, Switcheo Network and Coinrail. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse Phoenix should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Red Pulse Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.