Rhenium (CURRENCY:XRH) traded up 36.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. One Rhenium coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. During the last week, Rhenium has traded up 23.3% against the U.S. dollar. Rhenium has a total market cap of $34,464.00 and approximately $46.00 worth of Rhenium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00061121 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005884 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Delizia (DELIZ) traded down 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006816 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0906 or 0.00001406 BTC.
Rhenium Coin Profile
XRH is a coin. Rhenium’s total supply is 26,899,790 coins. The official website for Rhenium is rhenium.org. Rhenium’s official Twitter account is @rheniumnetwork. The official message board for Rhenium is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379510.0.
Rhenium Coin Trading
Rhenium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rhenium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rhenium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rhenium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rhenium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rhenium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.