RoBET (CURRENCY:ROBET) traded 14.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One RoBET token can currently be purchased for about $0.59 or 0.00009175 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and LATOKEN. During the last seven days, RoBET has traded down 10.1% against the U.S. dollar. RoBET has a total market cap of $468,342.00 and approximately $32,805.00 worth of RoBET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007949 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004019 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007685 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00149494 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.08 or 0.00251656 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $652.86 or 0.10214841 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011218 BTC.
RoBET (CRYPTO:ROBET) is a token. Its genesis date was August 16th, 2018. RoBET’s total supply is 102,102,102 tokens and its circulating supply is 798,697 tokens. RoBET’s official Twitter account is @
. RoBET’s official website is www.robetcoin.com.
RoBET Token Trading
RoBET can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RoBET directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RoBET should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RoBET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RoBET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RoBET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.