Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded up 12.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Rubycoin coin can now be bought for about $0.22 or 0.00003476 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. Rubycoin has a market capitalization of $5.87 million and approximately $270.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Rubycoin has traded up 22.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00060860 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0772 or 0.00001200 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00001106 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00020724 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Rubycoin Coin Profile
RBY is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on February 24th, 2014. Rubycoin’s total supply is 26,261,062 coins. Rubycoin’s official website is www.rubycoin.org. The Reddit community for Rubycoin is /r/rubycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rubycoin’s official Twitter account is @rubycoinorg.
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.