SaluS (CURRENCY:SLS) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 10th. SaluS has a total market capitalization of $20.01 million and $1,704.00 worth of SaluS was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SaluS has traded 8.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SaluS coin can now be purchased for approximately $19.78 or 0.00307273 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, CryptoBridge and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006239 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00023586 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0957 or 0.00001498 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00001185 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001779 BTC.
SaluS Coin Profile
SaluS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 12th, 2016. SaluS’s total supply is 1,011,524 coins. SaluS’s official Twitter account is @Kushed_Crypto. SaluS’s official website is saluscoin.info.
Buying and Selling SaluS
SaluS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, YoBit, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SaluS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SaluS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SaluS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SaluS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SaluS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.