SegWit2x (CURRENCY:B2X) traded up 19.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One SegWit2x coin can now be purchased for about $0.0741 or 0.00001160 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Negocie Coins, HitBTC and YoBit. In the last seven days, SegWit2x has traded down 17.3% against the U.S. dollar. SegWit2x has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $40,604.00 worth of SegWit2x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00001032 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011155 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002891 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 35.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000180 BTC.
SegWit2x (CRYPTO:B2X) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 16th, 2017. SegWit2x’s total supply is 16,879,800 coins. SegWit2x’s official website is b2x-segwit.io. SegWit2x’s official message board is medium.com/@Segwit2X. SegWit2x’s official Twitter account is @SegWit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SegWit2x Coin Trading
SegWit2x can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Negocie Coins, Exrates, YoBit and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SegWit2x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SegWit2x should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SegWit2x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SegWit2x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SegWit2x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.