Selfkey (CURRENCY:KEY) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Selfkey has a total market cap of $18.49 million and approximately $1.97 million worth of Selfkey was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Selfkey token can now be purchased for $0.0075 or 0.00000116 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX, OKEx and Tidex. In the last week, Selfkey has traded 11.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007928 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004031 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015483 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00148910 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.07 or 0.00249822 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $660.39 or 0.10268569 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011197 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Selfkey launched on October 24th, 2017. Selfkey’s total supply is 5,999,999,954 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,479,024,642 tokens. Selfkey’s official Twitter account is @SelfKey and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Selfkey is /r/selfkey and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Selfkey is selfkey.org. The official message board for Selfkey is medium.com/selfkey.
Selfkey Token Trading
Selfkey can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Binance, IDEX, Kucoin, RightBTC, ABCC, Tidex and Gatecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Selfkey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Selfkey should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Selfkey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Selfkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Selfkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.