SHIELD (CURRENCY:XSH) traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last seven days, SHIELD has traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar. One SHIELD coin can now be purchased for about $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. SHIELD has a total market capitalization of $3.02 million and $11,597.00 worth of SHIELD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,407.48 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $212.55 or 0.03322998 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $554.07 or 0.08662179 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.26 or 0.00817030 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $105.67 or 0.01651896 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00147874 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.33 or 0.02084400 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $29.92 or 0.00467687 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00029001 BTC.
SHIELD (CRYPTO:XSH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the MultipleAlgorithms hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 3rd, 2017. SHIELD’s total supply is 512,973,375 coins. SHIELD’s official message board is medium.com/@shieldxsh. SHIELD’s official Twitter account is @SHIELDcurrency. The Reddit community for SHIELD is /r/SHIELDCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SHIELD’s official website is www.shieldx.sh.
SHIELD Coin Trading
SHIELD can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SHIELD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SHIELD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SHIELD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SHIELD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SHIELD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.