SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 10th. SIBCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.30 million and $37,694.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SIBCoin has traded 15.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SIBCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00002085 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, C-CEX and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6,432.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $213.81 or 0.03317200 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $560.42 or 0.08694733 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.68 or 0.00817329 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $106.32 or 0.01649527 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00147714 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $134.02 or 0.02079227 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.06 or 0.00466323 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00028933 BTC.
SIBCoin (SIB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11GOST hashing algorithm. It launched on May 9th, 2015. SIBCoin’s total supply is 17,147,334 coins. SIBCoin’s official Twitter account is @SibChervonec and its Facebook page is accessible here. SIBCoin’s official website is sibcoin.money.
Buying and Selling SIBCoin
SIBCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Bittrex, YoBit, BTC-Alpha, Upbit, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SIBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SIBCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SIBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.