SmartCoin (CURRENCY:SMC) traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on November 10th. During the last seven days, SmartCoin has traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. SmartCoin has a total market cap of $120,832.00 and $7.00 worth of SmartCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SmartCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0048 or 0.00000075 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.38 or 0.00814082 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002902 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004016 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00001369 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020546 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003566 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008712 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001624 BTC.
SmartCoin (CRYPTO:SMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 6th, 2014. SmartCoin’s total supply is 25,178,261 coins. SmartCoin’s official Twitter account is @SmartCoinSMC. The Reddit community for SmartCoin is /r/Smartcoin_smc and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SmartCoin’s official website is smartcoin.cc.
SmartCoin Coin Trading
SmartCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmartCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SmartCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.