Social Send (CURRENCY:SEND) traded 4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Social Send has a total market cap of $1.43 million and approximately $910.00 worth of Social Send was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Social Send coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0369 or 0.00000578 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. In the last week, Social Send has traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00020348 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 353.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00031491 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00027484 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003935 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000561 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00001155 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Social Send Coin Profile
Social Send is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 1st, 2017. Social Send’s total supply is 38,677,760 coins. The Reddit community for Social Send is /r/SocialSend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Social Send’s official website is socialsend.io. Social Send’s official Twitter account is @SocialSendCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Social Send
Social Send can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Social Send directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Social Send should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Social Send using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Send Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social Send and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.