SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. SolarCoin has a market cap of $2.34 million and $347.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SolarCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0479 or 0.00000748 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Lykke Exchange, Livecoin and Bittrex. During the last week, SolarCoin has traded 13.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.43 or 0.00818696 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004092 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0913 or 0.00001425 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020561 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003658 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008692 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001660 BTC.
SolarCoin (SLR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 12th, 2014. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,034,553,493 coins and its circulating supply is 48,948,663 coins. The Reddit community for SolarCoin is /r/SolarCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SolarCoin’s official website is solarcoin.org. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR.
Buying and Selling SolarCoin
SolarCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Lykke Exchange, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SolarCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SolarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.