Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. One Spectrecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00003204 BTC on major exchanges including Bisq, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Livecoin. In the last week, Spectrecoin has traded down 5.2% against the dollar. Spectrecoin has a market capitalization of $4.26 million and approximately $1,499.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00001170 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00051636 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00060712 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00025388 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0967 or 0.00001500 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004135 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001601 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00015049 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $149.47 or 0.02320250 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000042 BTC.
XSPEC is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS3.0 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 4th, 2016. Spectrecoin’s total supply is 20,785,264 coins. Spectrecoin’s official website is spectreproject.io. Spectrecoin’s official Twitter account is @SpectreCash and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Spectrecoin is /r/XSPEC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Spectrecoin Coin Trading
Spectrecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bisq, Livecoin and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Spectrecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.