StarCoin (CURRENCY:KST) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 10th. StarCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $11,282.00 worth of StarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One StarCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0136 or 0.00000212 BTC on major exchanges including CoinBene and Coinnest. During the last week, StarCoin has traded 143.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $52.31 or 0.00818348 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002920 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004111 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0925 or 0.00001437 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00020802 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003682 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008612 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001661 BTC.
KST is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 24th, 2018. StarCoin’s total supply is 877,631,077 coins. StarCoin’s official Twitter account is @StarkstTeam. StarCoin’s official website is www.starcoin.tv. StarCoin’s official message board is www.starcointalk.com.
Buying and Selling StarCoin
StarCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade StarCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase StarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.