Sterlingcoin (CURRENCY:SLG) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. One Sterlingcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0309 or 0.00000470 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Sterlingcoin has traded flat against the US dollar. Sterlingcoin has a total market cap of $131,165.00 and $0.00 worth of Sterlingcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Flycoin (FLY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013928 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Dreamcoin (DRM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- PayCon (CON) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- SpeedCash (SCS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Sterlingcoin Coin Profile
Sterlingcoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 2nd, 2014. Sterlingcoin’s total supply is 4,241,006 coins. Sterlingcoin’s official Twitter account is @SterlingcoinSLG and its Facebook page is accessible here. Sterlingcoin’s official website is sterlingcoin.org. The Reddit community for Sterlingcoin is /r/sterlingcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Sterlingcoin Coin Trading
Sterlingcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sterlingcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sterlingcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sterlingcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sterlingcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sterlingcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.