SureRemit (CURRENCY:RMT) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. One SureRemit token can now be purchased for $0.0170 or 0.00000266 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stellarport and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. SureRemit has a market capitalization of $8.50 million and $30,547.00 worth of SureRemit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, SureRemit has traded 65.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007938 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004035 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015495 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00149746 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.12 or 0.00251942 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $656.70 or 0.10266023 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011291 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
SureRemit Token Profile
SureRemit was first traded on January 18th, 2018. SureRemit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for SureRemit is /r/sureremit. SureRemit’s official message board is medium.com/sureremit. SureRemit’s official Twitter account is @sureremit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SureRemit is sureremit.co.
Buying and Selling SureRemit
SureRemit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stellarport. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SureRemit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SureRemit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SureRemit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SureRemit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SureRemit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.