TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded 5.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. One TaaS token can now be bought for approximately $0.39 or 0.00006046 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Livecoin, CoinExchange and HitBTC. TaaS has a total market capitalization of $3.17 million and approximately $9,881.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, TaaS has traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007874 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004012 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015453 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00148954 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.17 or 0.00251260 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $656.85 or 0.10207968 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011187 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
TaaS Token Profile
TaaS was first traded on February 2nd, 2017. TaaS’s total supply is 8,146,001 tokens. TaaS’s official Twitter account is @TaaSfund and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TaaS is taas.fund. The Reddit community for TaaS is /r/taasfund.
Buying and Selling TaaS
TaaS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin, HitBTC and Liqui. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TaaS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TaaS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TaaS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.