TGAME (CURRENCY:TGAME) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. One TGAME token can currently be bought for about $0.0226 or 0.00000302 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Hotbit and IDEX. Over the last week, TGAME has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. TGAME has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $105,578.00 worth of TGAME was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007868 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015511 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00149120 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.10 or 0.00250584 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $657.53 or 0.10234686 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011134 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
TGAME Token Profile
TGAME’s launch date was May 11th, 2018. TGAME’s total supply is 101,945,017 tokens. TGAME’s official Twitter account is @truegameSRL. The official website for TGAME is ico.truegame.io. The official message board for TGAME is medium.com/@truegame.
Buying and Selling TGAME
TGAME can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TGAME directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TGAME should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TGAME using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TGAME Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TGAME and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.