News headlines about The Advisory Board (NASDAQ:ABCO) have been trending somewhat positive on Saturday, according to InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis. InfoTrie rates the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than 6,000 blog and news sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. The Advisory Board earned a news impact score of 1.38 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave media coverage about the business services provider an news buzz score of 8 out of 10, meaning that recent media coverage is very likely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected The Advisory Board’s score:
- N8 Medical Appoints Infectious Diseases Expert, David S. Perlin, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board (prnewswire.com)
- Bodhala Appoints Varun Mehta to Advisory Board To Build Upon Their Recent Success (prweb.com)
- Health Velocity Capital Raises More Than $185 Million for Inaugural Fund (prweb.com)
- uBiome Appoints Dr. Catherine Lozupone, PhD, Respected Microbiologist, to its Scientific Advisory Board (prweb.com)
- The Advisory Board (ABCO) Earning Somewhat Favorable News Coverage, Study Finds (americanbankingnews.com)
NASDAQ:ABCO traded up $0.05 on Friday, hitting $53.83. 894,892 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 788,742. The Advisory Board has a fifty-two week low of $30.40 and a fifty-two week high of $59.50.
The Advisory Board Company Profile
The Advisory Board Company is a provider of software and solutions to the healthcare and higher education industries. The Company offers subscription-based membership programs, software and data-enabled services. All of its programs are rooted in best practices and extends across four areas, including Best practices research, Technology, Data-enabled services and Consulting services.
Featured Story: Do Tariffs Work?
Receive News & Ratings for The Advisory Board Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Advisory Board and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.