Tigercoin (CURRENCY:TGC) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Tigercoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Tigercoin has traded flat against the US dollar. Tigercoin has a market cap of $109,239.00 and $0.00 worth of Tigercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00016438 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded up 61.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded down 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00059952 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded up 59.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Tigercoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 6th, 2013. Tigercoin’s total supply is 43,536,800 coins. Tigercoin’s official Twitter account is @TigerCoin. The official website for Tigercoin is tigercoin.wordpress.com.
Buying and Selling Tigercoin
Tigercoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tigercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tigercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tigercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tigercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tigercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.