TokenPay (CURRENCY:TPAY) traded down 7.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One TokenPay coin can currently be bought for about $1.42 or 0.00022120 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, BiteBTC, Sistemkoin and TOPBTC. TokenPay has a total market cap of $22.30 million and $307,812.00 worth of TokenPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, TokenPay has traded down 16.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00006117 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $19.65 or 0.00304973 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00001236 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00001480 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001803 BTC.
TokenPay (TPAY) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. TokenPay’s total supply is 19,610,162 coins and its circulating supply is 15,648,796 coins. TokenPay’s official message board is medium.com/tokenpay. TokenPay’s official website is www.tokenpay.com. TokenPay’s official Twitter account is @tokenpay and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TokenPay Coin Trading
TokenPay can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Cryptopia, TOPBTC, Liquid and Sistemkoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TokenPay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TokenPay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TokenPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.