TokenStars (CURRENCY:TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. TokenStars has a total market capitalization of $1.25 million and $91,662.00 worth of TokenStars was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, TokenStars has traded 26.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One TokenStars token can currently be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Bit-Z.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00034359 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007347 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
TokenStars Token Profile
TokenStars (TEAM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 11th, 2016. TokenStars’ total supply is 17,818,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,418,277 tokens. TokenStars’ official message board is medium.com/@tokenstars. TokenStars’ official Twitter account is @tokenstars and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TokenStars is tokenstars.com/team.
Buying and Selling TokenStars
TokenStars can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenStars directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TokenStars should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TokenStars using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TokenStars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenStars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.