Travelflex (CURRENCY:TRF) traded down 2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One Travelflex coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0174 or 0.00000270 BTC on major exchanges including CoinBene, BTC-Alpha and Stocks.Exchange. Over the last week, Travelflex has traded 5.3% higher against the US dollar. Travelflex has a market capitalization of $1.37 million and approximately $2,220.00 worth of Travelflex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008352 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003434 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00001290 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
TRF is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 12th, 2017. Travelflex’s total supply is 107,324,117 coins and its circulating supply is 78,904,173 coins. Travelflex’s official website is travelflex.org. Travelflex’s official Twitter account is @travelflexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Travelflex Coin Trading
Travelflex can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Stocks.Exchange and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Travelflex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Travelflex should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Travelflex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Travelflex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Travelflex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.