TrueDeck (CURRENCY:TDP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 10th. One TrueDeck token can currently be purchased for $1.55 or 0.00024184 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Mercatox. TrueDeck has a market capitalization of $15.53 million and approximately $120,044.00 worth of TrueDeck was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, TrueDeck has traded 7.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007949 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004019 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00149494 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.08 or 0.00251656 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $652.86 or 0.10214841 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011218 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
TrueDeck launched on May 29th, 2018. TrueDeck’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,045,480 tokens. TrueDeck’s official Twitter account is @TrueDeckCasino. TrueDeck’s official message board is medium.com/@truedeck. The official website for TrueDeck is truedeck.io.
Buying and Selling TrueDeck
TrueDeck can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueDeck directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueDeck should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TrueDeck using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueDeck Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueDeck and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.