Truegame (CURRENCY:TGAME) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 10th. Truegame has a total market cap of $1.19 million and $27,006.00 worth of Truegame was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Truegame token can currently be purchased for about $0.0144 or 0.00000226 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, IDEX and Hotbit. During the last week, Truegame has traded 23.2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007894 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015480 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00149409 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.20 or 0.00251627 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $659.63 or 0.10248502 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011159 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Truegame’s genesis date was May 11th, 2018. Truegame’s total supply is 101,945,017 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,575,464 tokens. Truegame’s official message board is medium.com/@truegame. The official website for Truegame is ico.truegame.io. Truegame’s official Twitter account is @truegameSRL and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Truegame
Truegame can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Truegame directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Truegame should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Truegame using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Truegame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Truegame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.