TrumpCoin (CURRENCY:TRUMP) traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 10th. One TrumpCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0381 or 0.00000596 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. TrumpCoin has a market capitalization of $251,930.00 and $436.00 worth of TrumpCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, TrumpCoin has traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00001182 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00052083 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00061118 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00025605 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0963 or 0.00001504 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015228 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001610 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004134 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.72 or 0.02103535 BTC.
TRUMP is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Blake hashing algorithm. It launched on April 11th, 2016. TrumpCoin’s total supply is 6,604,005 coins. TrumpCoin’s official Twitter account is @trumpcoinww and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TrumpCoin is www.trumpcoin.com.
TrumpCoin Coin Trading
TrumpCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, Livecoin and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrumpCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrumpCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrumpCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrumpCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrumpCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.