U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded up 3.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last week, U Network has traded 11.2% higher against the US dollar. One U Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC on exchanges including HADAX, DDEX, HitBTC and IDEX. U Network has a total market capitalization of $7.13 million and $777,235.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
U Network Profile
UUU is a token. Its genesis date was February 9th, 2018. U Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,901,797,145 tokens. U Network’s official message board is medium.com/unetwork. U Network’s official Twitter account is @UNetworkHQ. The official website for U Network is u.network. The Reddit community for U Network is /r/UNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
U Network Token Trading
U Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HADAX, DDEX, Bibox, DEx.top and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade U Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.