UltraCoin (CURRENCY:UTC) traded up 9.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last week, UltraCoin has traded down 7.7% against the dollar. UltraCoin has a total market capitalization of $196,736.00 and $688.00 worth of UltraCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One UltraCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0041 or 0.00000064 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $162.75 or 0.02529544 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $39.83 or 0.00619064 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00018033 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00026782 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00023117 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00020411 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009824 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00014645 BTC.
UltraCoin (CRYPTO:UTC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt-Chacha hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 1st, 2014. UltraCoin’s total supply is 47,776,744 coins. UltraCoin’s official Twitter account is @official_utc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for UltraCoin is ultracoin.io.
Buying and Selling UltraCoin
UltraCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UltraCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade UltraCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase UltraCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UltraCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UltraCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.