Vezt (CURRENCY:VZT) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 10th. During the last seven days, Vezt has traded 7.3% lower against the dollar. Vezt has a total market capitalization of $2.50 million and approximately $319.00 worth of Vezt was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Vezt token can currently be purchased for $0.0335 or 0.00000524 BTC on popular exchanges including Liquid and COSS.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- APIS (APIS) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010133 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0845 or 0.00001321 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Acute Angle Cloud (AAC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded down 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000668 BTC.
Vezt Token Profile
Vezt (CRYPTO:VZT) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 3rd, 2017. Vezt’s total supply is 125,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,453,710 tokens. Vezt’s official message board is medium.com/@vezt. Vezt’s official Twitter account is @veztinc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Vezt’s official website is vezt.co.
Vezt Token Trading
Vezt can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and COSS. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vezt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vezt should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vezt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vezt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vezt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.