Viberate (CURRENCY:VIB) traded 2.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 10th. Viberate has a total market capitalization of $9.29 million and approximately $992,203.00 worth of Viberate was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Viberate token can currently be purchased for about $0.0523 or 0.00000818 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, OKEx, Bancor Network and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Viberate has traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007938 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004035 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015495 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00149746 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.12 or 0.00251942 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $656.70 or 0.10266023 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011291 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Viberate’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 177,631,464 tokens. The Reddit community for Viberate is /r/viberate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Viberate is www.viberate.com. Viberate’s official Twitter account is @Viberate_com and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Viberate Token Trading
Viberate can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Binance, Coinbe, Livecoin, HitBTC, Bancor Network, Upbit, IDEX and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Viberate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viberate should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Viberate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Viberate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viberate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.