White Standard (CURRENCY:WSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 10th. In the last seven days, White Standard has traded up 4.5% against the dollar. One White Standard token can currently be bought for approximately $0.99 or 0.00015384 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. White Standard has a market capitalization of $434,853.00 and approximately $59,419.00 worth of White Standard was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015464 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00149186 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.16 or 0.00251290 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $658.28 or 0.10233296 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011154 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
White Standard Profile
White Standard’s total supply is 439,402 tokens. White Standard’s official website is thewhitecompanyus.com. The Reddit community for White Standard is /r/WhiteStandard and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. White Standard’s official Twitter account is @TheWcomp.
White Standard Token Trading
White Standard can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellarport. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as White Standard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire White Standard should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy White Standard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for White Standard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for White Standard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.