Xenon (CURRENCY:XNN) traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Xenon token can now be bought for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Mercatox. Over the last seven days, Xenon has traded down 5.6% against the U.S. dollar. Xenon has a total market capitalization of $536,692.00 and approximately $743.00 worth of Xenon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004008 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015486 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00148748 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.15 or 0.00251083 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $658.97 or 0.10242538 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011236 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Xenon Token Profile
Xenon’s genesis date was September 26th, 2017. Xenon’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 300,000,000 tokens. The official website for Xenon is xenon.network. Xenon’s official Twitter account is @XenonNet.
Buying and Selling Xenon
Xenon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Xenon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Xenon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Xenon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Xenon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xenon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.