Zap (CURRENCY:ZAP) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 10th. Over the last seven days, Zap has traded 6.8% lower against the dollar. Zap has a total market capitalization of $2.62 million and $4,529.00 worth of Zap was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zap token can currently be bought for $0.0204 or 0.00000319 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007957 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004024 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015502 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00149883 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.21 or 0.00253021 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $658.96 or 0.10288836 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011276 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Zap Token Profile
Zap launched on October 18th, 2017. Zap’s total supply is 520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 128,612,535 tokens. The Reddit community for Zap is /r/ZapStore and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Zap is www.zap.org. Zap’s official Twitter account is @ZapOracles and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zap Token Trading
Zap can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zap should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.