ZEST (CURRENCY:ZEST) traded down 5.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. ZEST has a market cap of $817,776.00 and approximately $1,010.00 worth of ZEST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZEST coin can now be purchased for about $0.36 or 0.00005591 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. In the last week, ZEST has traded down 9.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00061666 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rhenium (XRH) traded up 25.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Delizia (DELIZ) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006443 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00001406 BTC.
ZEST (CRYPTO:ZEST) is a coin. ZEST’s total supply is 2,314,063 coins and its circulating supply is 2,272,798 coins. The official website for ZEST is www.zestcoin.io. ZEST’s official Twitter account is @zestcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ZEST Coin Trading
ZEST can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZEST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZEST should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZEST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZEST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZEST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.