Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded down 0% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Zeusshield has a market cap of $3.85 million and approximately $62,388.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Zeusshield has traded 7.6% lower against the dollar. One Zeusshield token can now be bought for about $0.0033 or 0.00000052 BTC on major exchanges including LBank, HitBTC and Gate.io.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007973 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004026 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015533 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00149780 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.21 or 0.00251745 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $655.35 or 0.10243216 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011191 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Zeusshield’s launch date was September 19th, 2017. Zeusshield’s total supply is 5,642,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,153,170,765 tokens. Zeusshield’s official website is zsc.io. Zeusshield’s official Twitter account is @zeusshield and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zeusshield Token Trading
Zeusshield can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, LBank and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeusshield directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeusshield should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zeusshield using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.