Zilla (CURRENCY:ZLA) traded 33.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Zilla has a market cap of $1.98 million and approximately $514,061.00 worth of Zilla was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zilla token can currently be bought for about $0.0465 or 0.00000728 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Zilla has traded up 30.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007969 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004041 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015506 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00149264 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.06 or 0.00251287 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $657.79 or 0.10293196 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011260 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Zilla’s launch date was November 30th, 2017. Zilla’s total supply is 60,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 42,466,654 tokens. The Reddit community for Zilla is /r/ZILLAtoken. The official website for Zilla is zla.io. Zilla’s official Twitter account is @zilliqa and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zilla
Zilla can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilla directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zilla should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zilla using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilla Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilla and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.