ZINC (CURRENCY:ZINC) traded 5.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. ZINC has a total market cap of $738,299.00 and approximately $15,396.00 worth of ZINC was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ZINC has traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One ZINC token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00002146 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007937 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004051 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015515 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00148923 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.01 or 0.00250297 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $658.05 or 0.10289401 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00011250 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
ZINC Token Profile
ZINC launched on November 7th, 2017. ZINC’s total supply is 24,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,386,640 tokens. ZINC’s official Twitter account is @zinc_work. ZINC’s official website is zinc.work.
ZINC Token Trading
ZINC can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZINC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZINC should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZINC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZINC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZINC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.