Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Zoin has a market cap of $831,315.00 and $0.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0448 or 0.00000713 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Coinroom. In the last seven days, Zoin has traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,430.15 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $213.38 or 0.03334927 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $557.02 or 0.08705841 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $52.35 or 0.00818213 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $105.47 or 0.01648392 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.47 or 0.00148016 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $131.85 or 0.02060803 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.87 or 0.00466801 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00028899 BTC.
Zoin (ZOI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 5th, 2017. Zoin’s total supply is 18,544,491 coins. The Reddit community for Zoin is /r/zoinofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zoin’s official Twitter account is @ZoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zoin’s official website is official-zoin.org.
Zoin Coin Trading
Zoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinroom, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.