Zurcoin (CURRENCY:ZUR) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Zurcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Zurcoin has traded up 9.4% against the U.S. dollar. Zurcoin has a market capitalization of $67,839.00 and $0.00 worth of Zurcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002528 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 20.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
ZUR is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 30th, 2013. Zurcoin’s total supply is 87,653,034 coins. Zurcoin’s official website is zurcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Zurcoin
Zurcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zurcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zurcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zurcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zurcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zurcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.