Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 29th. One Ardor coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0667 or 0.00001550 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Binance, OKEx and Poloniex. In the last seven days, Ardor has traded 16.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ardor has a market capitalization of $66.61 million and approximately $517,859.00 worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00019432 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00037401 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00010153 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002395 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004061 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00006139 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00006126 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00002115 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000091 BTC.
Ardor (CRYPTO:ARDR) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 13th, 2016. Ardor’s total supply is 998,999,495 coins. Ardor’s official website is www.ardorplatform.org. Ardor’s official Twitter account is @ArdorPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ardor is /r/ardor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Ardor is nxtforum.org.
Buying and Selling Ardor
Ardor can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, Poloniex, Upbit, OKEx, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ardor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ardor should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ardor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.