Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 29th. One Cardano coin can now be purchased for $0.0411 or 0.00000970 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, ABCC, Bithumb and Upbit. Cardano has a total market capitalization of $1.07 billion and $37.60 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Cardano has traded down 6.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00019388 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00037435 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00049653 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0489 or 0.00001155 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00001565 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00010047 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002400 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $80.00 or 0.01890892 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00039823 BTC.
Cardano Coin Profile
Cardano (ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Cardano’s total supply is 31,112,483,745 coins and its circulating supply is 25,927,070,538 coins. Cardano’s official website is www.cardano.org. The Reddit community for Cardano is /r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official message board is forum.cardano.org. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @CardanoStiftung and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cardano
Cardano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest, Bithumb, Cryptomate, OKEx, Cryptopia, CoinFalcon, Gate.io, DragonEX, Binance, Indodax, Huobi, ABCC, OTCBTC, Bittrex, ZB.COM, HitBTC, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Bitbns, Cryptohub, Coinbe, Exmo and Altcoin Trader. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.