Honey (CURRENCY:HONEY) traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 29th. Honey has a market capitalization of $52,693.00 and approximately $216.00 worth of Honey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Honey has traded down 16.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Honey coin can now be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00002705 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptohub and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $96.54 or 0.02261210 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.57 or 0.00505248 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00024796 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00014038 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00018607 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00018854 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00007968 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007171 BTC.
Honey is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Blake2S hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 11th, 2017. Honey’s total supply is 455,955 coins. Honey’s official website is honeycoin.info. Honey’s official Twitter account is @thehoneydev.
Buying and Selling Honey
Honey can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Honey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Honey should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Honey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Honey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Honey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.