Linker Coin (CURRENCY:LNC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 29th. One Linker Coin token can now be purchased for about $0.0084 or 0.00000200 BTC on exchanges. Linker Coin has a market cap of $950,918.00 and $47.00 worth of Linker Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Linker Coin has traded 7.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Linker Coin Token Profile
Linker Coin is a token. It launched on June 19th, 2017. Linker Coin’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 112,776,150 tokens. Linker Coin’s official website is www.linkercoin.com/en. The official message board for Linker Coin is medium.com/linkercoin. Linker Coin’s official Twitter account is @Linkercoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Linker Coin
Linker Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linker Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linker Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Linker Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Linker Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linker Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.